Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Grow Yourself Healthy With Container Gardening
Saturday, March 17, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
I am proud to announce that I am hosting Master Gardener Brenda Coleman to help me show you how easy it is to start growing your own food, even if you all you have is a window sill.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to grow food more nutritous than what you can buy at the grocery store.
- Learn how to grow food even if you don't think you have the space.
- How to empower your wallet, your palate and your body
What you will receive:
- Gardening handouts
- Garden fresh recipes
- A starter kit to easily begin your own garden
- Some light garden inspired snacks
When & Where
Chronic Wellness Coaching
Chronic Wellness Coaching helps busy professionals incorporate a healthy lifestyle into their busy schedules so they can overcome illness, stress and fatigue and achieve their dreams. Founder, Laurie Erdman took her life-long interest in nutrition and stress management to overcome a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. After learning some tough lessons about creating sustainable lifestyle change, she returned to school to deepen her understanding of nutrition and the change process.